In Bangladesh the most used software for Bangla typing is Bijoy. But this is not a free software. So most of the users use the pirated version of Bijoy and certainly this is against law. And Bijoy 2003 doesn't work with the Windows Vista, 7 or 8.
But there is a alternative software. And day by day it is being popular for Bangla typing. Ya, I am talking about Avro Keyboard.
- Freeware (Open Source)
- Small in size (10/11 MB)
- Only F12 can be used to switc between Bangla & English
- Unicode Fonts
- Different keyboard layouts
- Useful to write in the web
- Phonetic keyboard (English to Bangla)
- Bangla Spell Checker
- Fast and reliable
- Portable Version is also available
Download Link: http://www.omicronlab.com/