Internet users heavily depend on Google and Yahoo in order to use free email service. Google provides only Gmail and Yahoo provides Yahoo, Rocket mail and Ymail.
Another popular email service is Hotmail that is provided by Microsoft. In this post I am gonna show you how to sign up to a Hotmail account. This is very simple. Just follow the steps below:
- First go to this link. It will take you to the sign up page.
- Now type your desired address and select either hotmail or live from drop down menu. For example: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Now create a strong password. Mix your password with special character (@, !, $ etc), number and capital letter.
- Select your country and type your phone number below it.
- Now you can either enter an alternate email address or choose a security question as a password reset option.
- Then put your First name and Last name.
- Select your country or region.
- Enter your ZIP code.
- Select your Gender.
- Insert your Birth Date.
- Now enter the captcha correctly.
- Now hit on I accept button.
Now you're almost done. If everything is correct then you will be able to sign in your account immediately after clicking I accept button.