Windows task manager may be lost due to the virus. A virus often take over the control of your PC and disable many functions. And this is very irritating.
When task manager lost due to the virus it creates many problems. When a user press Ctrl+Alt+Del task manager appears on the screen. But if it is lost then he may get a error message like this:
In this post I am gonna show you how to recover the task manager if this happens. It's a quite easy procedure. Just follow the steps:
- Open Run (Press Start + R)
- Type gpedit.msc and hit enter
- Now you will see a windows named Group Policy Editor
- Now hit on Administrative Template under User Configuration
- Now double click on System and then double click on Ctrl+Alt+Del Options
- Double Click on Remove Task Manager
- Now select Disable to activate Task Manager and hit OK button
Note: If you wanna disable task manager then follow the steps again and in the last step, choose enable and hit OK button.
Read this post to activate Registry Editor (Regedit)
Stay with Marks PC Solution to get more useful tips!