A common complaint of PC users is My PC is Too Slow! And it takes a long time to start. And they would like to install Windows again. And after few days they face the same problem. Because the problem was not fixed at all!
Do you like to start your Windows faster? Then follow some simple steps below:
- Go to Run by pressing Start Key + R.
- Type msconfig and press Enter.
- Now you'll find a a new window named System Configuration.
- Click on Startup Tab from this window.
- Here you'll find a list of option with check mark.
- All you need to do is just deselect these options except antivirus, graphics driver, sound driver and few essential programs.
Definitely this work will reduce your booting time. And don't keep any unnecessary software installed on your PC. And remember, the fewer the number of programs installed on your PC the better the performance. And don't forget to delete the temp file (%tmp%), prefetch file (prefetch). Clean up your hard drive and run defragment operation once in a week.
Note: This tip is applicable for all running version of Windows. Only Windows 8 is slightly different. After going to the Startup tab you'll need to open task manager to control startup programs.
Stay with Marks PC Solution to get more interesting IT topic!