Most of the FB users don't like timeline. Thought it is easy to view a profile on the basis of time but it is not user friendly. You may find several ways to remove FB timeline. But I think the easiest way is the following one.
Let's do it.
- First, make sure you're using Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Safari.
- Then go to http://timelineremove.com/.
- Now at scroll down and make sure that timelineremove.com has identified your browser.
- Then look at the right panel and find How to Install Extension.
- Under this you'll find a button named CLICK HERE . Click on it.
- Then save the extension. If any permission required then allow it.
- If you're supposed to restart your browser then restart it.
- Now go to your Facebook Page and see the magic!
Stay with Marks PC Solution to get more interesting IT topics!