Blogger provides an easy way to insert a Google +1 Button on your blog page. You can add this by following some easy and simple steps.
Let's do it.
- First you need to make sure that you're using the new style of blogger interface. If you're still using the old interface then change it from Blogger.
- Now go to the blogger home and hit on layout option.
- Now click on Add a Gadget button. Select a button from where you wanna place the +1 button. I prefer somewhere at the bottom.
- After hitting on Add a Gadget button you'll find a list of gadgets.
- Now hit on +1 Button.
- Here you can customize the button as you like.
- Now save it and refresh your blog page to see the result.
Stay with Marks PC Solution to get more interesting IT topics!