If you're blogger then you may need to backup your entire blog. If you lose your password or if your account is hacked then you can restore your whole blog in a new account. Or you can export your whole blog if you've a back up copy of your blog.
To back up your blog, follow the steps below:
- First, make sure you're using the new interface of blogger.
- Now go to the Settings option and choose Other.
- Hit on Export blog from Blog tools.
- Then click download blog.
- Now your whole blog will be saved as .xml file.
To restore or import your blog, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Settings option from blogger and choose Other.
- Now hit on Import blog.
- A window will let you choose the .xml file.
- Now choose the .xml file that you previously download from your blog.
Stay with Marks PC Solution to get more interesting IT topics!