If you've a blog or website then you may need a flag counter to know where do your site's visitors come from? Or how many countries has your blog reached so far?
Today I'm gonna share a html code with you. This code will show the total page views of your site with total number of countries, unique visitors per country with flag label. All you need to do is just place an html gadget in your page. Or if you're new, then follow the simple steps below:
- If your site is powered by blogger then sign in to your account. Then go to the layout option from the design. Then click on Add a Gadget where you wanna place this flag counter. Or if you're on WordPress or any other CMS system then follow the steps that let you add an HTML code on your site.
- Now copy and paste the following HTML code in the box and click save.
- Then click on Save Arrangement.
- Now visit your site and see the result.
<a href="http://info.flagcounter.com/10OP"><img src="http://s04.flagcounter.com/count/10OP/bg_FFFFFF/
1/flags_1/" alt="free counters" border="0" /></a>
Customization: You can customize the above code as below.
- Number of Column: Notice the red colored (columns_6) text of the code. You can use 2, 3, 5 or more. This number determines how many columns will be displayed for showing flag. Maximum 8 columns can be displayed.
- Maximum Flag: Then see the green colored part (maxflags_30). It means what will be the maximum number of flag. You can choose 20, 30, 40 etc. You can choose more than 100. But I prefer below 30. Because choosing more than 30 flag will increase the loading time of your page.
- Flag Label: Now move to the purple colored part (labels_1). Labels_1 means it will show the label after the flag image. For example: US, UK, BD, PK etc. But showing label increase the size of the flag counter. If you wanna hide the label then replace the text as labels_0.
If you wanna directly make your own code then visit here.
Stay with Marks PC Solution to get more interesting IT topics!