I've already written more than 3 posts about Windows 8. But all of these were related to preview versions. And I'm writing this post just after installing the Final Version in my PC.
- Built in Security for your overall PC protection!
- Built in Reader to view your PDF and XPS files!
- Live tiles that let you know the latest weather forecast, news updates, sports updates and so many.
- Touch friendly and drag and drop interface that eases the use of mouse. Don't be afraid. You can also use the keyboard shortcuts for Windows.
- Efficient use of hardware.
- Task Manager with new useful features. (Shift+Ctrl+Esc)
- New apps for view image and video, using camera.
- New apps for Mail, Messaging and connect with people. You can also integrate your Facebook account with Windows Mail.
- Great way of multitasking. Quickly switch between the apps. Press Alt+Tab or just move your mouse at the top left corner of the screen to switch the app.
- New Start Screen! That irritates many users. This is the most important visual change of Windows 8. But if you use this for a week, you will enjoy this. This new start screen will be useful for searching apps, files and settings too. Just press the Start Button and type your query. Immediately you will get the result!
Facing problem to view My Computer Icon on Desktop? Click here.