You may wanna remove the powered by blogger text from your blog that shows at the end of the page. But this task is not very easy if you don't know the proper way. If you try to do it just by editing the template, for sure you will not be able to do so!
Because this text is set up by a widget. Without proper guide you can't find this code! So, in this post you're getting a guide to remove this text. Follow my instruction.
- Sign in to your blogger account.
- Then hit on the template button.
- Click on the Edit HTML option and proceed to the next step.
- Then mark the option named
- Now you've to delete a minor portion of the template just below this line- <b:section class='foot' id='footer-3' showaddelement='no'/>
- Press Ctrl + F to find this line. And select and delete the following lines as shown in the image below.
When you press the delete button you will show the following image:
Hit on the delete widgets button as indicated in the image and save your template. Now view your blog to see the change!