This is an exclusive post. Only few net users know about it. So far I can guess only 20% people might know this trick! I was little bit confused whether I should write about this or not. Because if this trick is used by a criminal-type people certainly it will be harmful for the good guys.
Finally I've decided to write about it. Because it will also help you protect your password from other people.
When you sign in to any online account giving your pass and username your browser offers to save the password. So that you don't need to do this again and again. Certainly this is very handy and comfortable. But if your password goes to the wrong hands will this comfort exist anymore??
Or you may forget your account password. But your browser saved this earlier. How can you view this? Today I will discuss how to manage your saved passwords or how to view them.
- Open your Chrome browser.
- Look at the top right corner. Just below the close button you will get Customize and Control button. Hit on the button.
- Choose Settings from the drop down menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom and hit on Show advanced settings . . .
- Now find Passwords and Forms option.
- Hit on Manage Saved Passwords.
- Immediately you'll get a new window showing your online accounts with saved passwords.
- Select any account and click the show button to view saved password.
- If you wanna remove any saved password then hit on the cross button.
- Finally hit OK and exit. It's easy.
If you wanna stop your browser to offer to save password then unmark the option Offer to save password from Passwords and Forms option found at the step 5. Take help from the image below.