While surfing the different webpages you might notice that every website has an icon in the browser tab. Normally you can see the icon at the left of the title of the page. This is known as favicon. If you make your blog using blogger, then your favicon will be the icon of the blogger.
Look at the above image. There are two favicons. The first one is showing the favicon of blogger. And the second one is showing the favicon of the Marks PC Solution.
Today I'm gonna show how to change or customize the favicon of blogger blog. This is however a simple task if you know. Okay let's start.
- First you've to make an icon which will be used as favicon. (Less than 100 KB)
- Sign in to your blogger dashboard.
- Go to the Layout from the left pane.
- Hit on the Favicon.
- Click on Choose File and then select your favicon image from hard disk.
- Then upload the icon and save it.
- Don't hurry! Favicon will not be shown immediately. Because your browser has cached the image. Clear the browser cache or wait for 2 days.