- After download the file you need to unzip it.
- Then double click on the activator.
- Wait for few seconds for processing.
- Now your system will be restarted and you will get the activation message.
- Windows Defender may detect this file as virus. I think as it is a cracking tool that's why defender may consider this as a threat. But this is safe (Though I'm not 100% sure but using it on my PC).
- .Net Framework 3.5 is required to run this activator. If your Windows doesn't have .Net 3.5 installed then install it now.
- Make sure, your Windows Automatic Update is turned off.
- For any reason, if this activator doesn't work, then you follow this method.
After successfully activating the Windows, you will be shown the confirmation message. And you can also find it by pressing Start + Pause as the image shows below:
Most of our visitors found the previous activator useful. But some of them were unable to activate their Windows. That's why we've shared this new activator. But you can also try the previous one.
It has the following advantages:
- .Net Framework 3.5 is not required to run the activator.
- Just hit and activate.
- Quite useful but depends on luck sometimes. (10% of the attempts were not successful)
- Sometimes you might not see the Windows is Activated message in the Activation Window.
- May not work if your Automatic Update is Enabled
Many of our visitors have reported that this doesn't work at all. Instead of activating Windows, after rebooting, they got only black screen!
If you wanna get rid of this problem, please don't install any other third party security software like Avast, Norton or Kaspersky. Built in security of Windows 8 will take care your PC.
Leave comment and let us know whether it works for you or not. Keep in touch . . .