KMSpico 9.1.3 is really an amazing tool for activating Office 2013. And as a bonus, you can also activate Windows 8 or 8.1 with this activator. Earlier I shared different activators for Office and Windows. And those activators are working fine. If you can't activate your Office or Windows by those activators, then you can try this one.
I've got Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 (final version) last week. And before that I was using Office 2010. After installing Office 2013, I was unable to use it before activating. And with this KMSpico 9.1.3 my Office gets activated within minutes. It's very easy to use!
Furthermore, this KMS is capable of activating -
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (All Versions)
- Windows Vista and 7 (Business, Professional & Enterprise Edition)
- Office 2010 and 2013
- Windows Server 2008/2008R2
- Windows Server 2012/2012R2
- Download the KMSpico 10.1.5 from Link 1 or Link 2.
- The first link includes a .zip file and the second one includes .iso file.
- If you download the activator from the link 1, then you may need to rename the file as .exe and then it will be executable.
- Now double click on it.
- Press Next > Accept terms > Next > Next > Next > It will be installing now.
- Now go to your Start Menu > Hit on KMSpico.
- It will automatically activate your Office and Windows.
- Click on i button to view your system status as shown below.
- Hit on the Red button to close the KMS window.
What you see in the above image is provided by the KMS. But it doesn't ensure that your Office or Windows is really activated or not.
Now check what your Office 2013 really says about activation -
- Open Microsoft Word 2013
- Hit on the File button from the upper left corner
- Now click on Account and look at the Product information as shown below
If you get this activation status, then there is nothing to worry about. Your Office is activated properly! Enjoy . . .
If you face any problem with this activator, contact me via Google Plus . . .