Hello Guys! You should remember, couple of weeks ago I wrote - Windows 9 Preview is on the way. Yes, everything is okay except the name. Microsoft has skipped Windows 9! On 1st October, Windows 10 Technical Preview has been released by Microsoft. And this version of Windows will work with all devices!
I was trying to write about what's new in Windows 10. I also downloaded an ISO copy of Windows 10 from a torrent site. But unfortunately, when I was installing it from my flash drive, the installation stopped at 46%! :(
It's very natural and common problem. Because I couldn't download the file at a time. The download was interrupted several times. And one of the files was missing.
Windows 10 Technical Preview Serial Key
If you're supposed to enter a serial key, then use the following -
Hopefully, your PC will work fine with Windows 10. If you're capable of running Windows Vista, 7 or 8 then you will have no problem to use Windows 10. You PC should meet at least the following requirements:
- Minimum 1 GHz Processor (Dual Core or better)
- Minimum 2 GB RAM
- Minimum 16 GB Free Space on a Partition
- Find your necessary version of Windows and download it from this page. If you're required to sign in, use your hotmail or live account.
- Burn the ISO file to a disk or to a usb flash drive.
- Back up your necessary files from currently installed Windows directory.
- Now you can start installing Windows.
It's difficult to write about new features of Windows without using it. But I'm trying to write something which I've found from different blogs:
- Traditional Start Menu is back (Live tiles are still available).
- Modern Apps work in desktop mode.
- Apps will be snapped like frequently visited pages saved in a browser.
- You can create Multipe Desktops as we can see in Android mobile sets.
- File search is much faster.