Trends in the practice of SEO has changed a lot. In fact, it's getting changed always. Now Google focuses on the mobile friendliness of a site. And the impact of unique and useful contents has increase as well. Still there are some technical issues which you need identify and fix. Let's get an In-page analysis of your site . . .
If you search google with the query - Free SEO Report, you will get thousands of free tools. But all of them are not effective, all of them are not reliable. I'm gonna introduce you with WebRank Page which I use very often.
About WebRank Page | In-Page Analysis
WebRank Page gives you an insight of your site. It conducts analysis on the following major categories -
- In-Page Analysis
- Social Analysis
- Link Analysis
- Security Analysis
- Others . . .
And you get these services for free!
How to Use?
Using this service is as simple as visiting a website. Follow the method below -
Visit WebRank Page > Enter your site's URL (i.e. markspcsolution.com) > Hit on the Analyze button.
Or you can directly enter this URL in the browser's tab -
Just change the last part of the URL with your site's domain.
Understanding the Result . . .
Here you will see a lot of things. The blue factors indicate that you're okay. And the problematic aspects will be marked red.
- After you enter your site, the page will generate report on it. The first thing you will notice is a grade. It maybe A, B, C, D or E depending on your score. So far, Marks PC Solution scored C.
- Just by the side of grading score, you will see the top 5 things you need to be fixed in your site.
- Next you will see SEO Report Summary - Successful and failed parameters.
- Basic Analysis will analyze your - Google Pagerank, Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords, DocType, Encoding, Language, Load Analysis, Favicon, URL, Domain age and validity etc.
- HTML Code Analysis will examine your - Text/HTML Ratio, Headings, Images, Keywords, Tables, CSS, Flash, W3C Validity.
- Social Analysis will measure the strength of your site in social sites- Google+, Twitter, Facebook.
- Linking will count your internal and external links.
- Pages Indexed will show whether your site is indexed in Google and Bing.
- Visitor Analysis will show information based on Alexa.
- Security Analysis will show the security issues of your site. Whether it's listed on spammers' directory or affected by malicious software etc.
Have a look at the screenshot -
Based on the report and your understanding, you may take corrective actions for your site. If you're a new blogger/ web developer, then you may not understand all the parameters. In that case, don't worry too much.
Just fix the parts which you can do. And try to learn the other parts gradually. And don't be nervous about any part of the report. No page is successful in every aspect.
Just try to improve always . . .