While travelling from one place to another, you can measure your vehicle speed through smart phone. Not just in travelling, you can also measure your speed while cycling, running and flying! With DigiHUD Speedometer you can measure how fast you're moving from one location to another . . .
About the App
- Name: DigiHUD Speedometer
- Category: Transportation
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Version: 1.4.2 (December 04, 2015)
- Developer: James Moss
- Rating: 4.3
- 100 % Free - No Ads!!
With DigiHUD installed on your phone, you can be a smart traveller. In fact, you can make your fellow traveller surprised at you!
DigiHUD works with both Android and iOS systems. It requires Android 2.2 or above. And your phone should have a stronger GPS sensor to get the better result.
Download the App
- Download DigiHUD Speedometer from Link 1 or Link 2.
- If you're downloading this through phone, then this APK file is directly usable.
- If you're downloading through PC, simply copy the APK file to your phone.
Install, Run & Have Fun . . .
- Locate DigiHUD Speedometer APK file from your phone storage.
- Short press on that file and it will ask to install.
- Hit on the Install option and wait few seconds.
- Finally you will see App Installed message.
- Hit on the Done button to exit from this window. Or you can directly press the Open button to run the application.
Install Application from Unknown Sources
By default, your phone may prevent you from installing application from unknown sources. Suppose, you're downloading this app from Marks PC Solution, not from Google Play or App Store.
In this case, your phone may show you warning message.
Don't worry. Just change the settings as shown in the image below -
Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Sources > Turn on this option
How Much Accurate the App is?
Mostly depends on your Phone's GPS Sensor. Because this app is absolutely based on GPS technology. If your phone's GPS sensor is strong, then it will show you the more accurate result.
If your GPS sensor is weak, then this app will take bit more time to adjust the actual speed with the displayed speed.
I've personally tested this app. It takes 3/4 seconds to show the original speed of your car or any other vehicle.
- Current Speed (in MPH/ KPH)
- Average Speed
- Maximum Speed
- Distance Travelled
- Current Time
- Battery Level etc.
I will not go for any argument about the usefulness of this application. But certainly this will enhance your travelling experience by showing speed information. And if you practise running or cycling, it will help you measure your speed.
Don't forget to share your opinion or any trouble regarding this application . . .