Mobile phone users often ask for free mobile dictionary. And there are many sites for downloading mobile dictionary. Specially there are lots of options for Java enabled cell phones. Because Java is a popular file format for mobile apps and also very handy to install and use.
Today I'm gonna share a site with you. And here you will get free mobile dictionaries for your java enabled mobile phone.
- Support Online/ Offline Installation
- Fast, Easy and Safe
- Instant Translation
- On Screen Keyboard for Touch Screen
- Small File Size
- Adjustable Font Size
- RIM Phones
- Other Java Enabled Sets
Instruction: No special procedure is required for downloading or installing the dictionary. This is very simple.
- First go to this site: Dictionary 9.
- Select your flag or first language. ie. English
- Now choose your second language. ie. Bengali. (That means your dictionary will be English to Bengali)
- Hit on the Download button.
- Immediately a box will appear. At the left side you get a link. On the right, you will get a download option.
- Visit the link of the left side from your phone if you wanna install this immediately. Or you can download it from the right side link to keep a backup file on your PC.
If you keep the file in your PC then you've to transfer the file to the phone memory. Then open your File Manager from mobile. You will be able to see Java File. Then select the file and hit OK to start installation. That's it. Enjoy surfing the word!