With MP3 quality modifier you can control the size of your audio file. Suppose an audio file is 5 MB in size. With this software you can reduce the file size to 300/ 500 KB. But this may hurt the sound quality. But if you decrease it to 1/ 1.5 MB the quality will not be lost so much. You will find options to increase or decrease the bit. Don't select the bit less than 16 MB. And don't select the bit rate more than 128.
Instructions: If you're an intermediate level PC user you can easily use this software. I will just try to clarify you.
- Run the application.
- Hit on the Add Files button for a single song. Or choose Add Folder option to select multiple songs kept on a single folder.
- Now choose the options from Bitrate to reduce the file size.
- Then select the options you want from the modus. Choose output location from the destination.
- And finally hit on the Start Process button. That's it.
- Small in size (Less that 1 MB)
- Support all versions of windows (XP, Vista, 7)
- No installation is required
- Easy to use
Disadvantage: This software only works with MP3 Format!