This topic might be very useful for those who wanna place AdSense Ad in their websites or blogs. In this post I'm giving you some guidelines that maybe useful for you to get Adsense and to maintain it after getting this.
If you carefully follow these guidelines, it will be easier for you to earn some cash from Adsense. Otherwise you may suffer just like me! Regular visitor of this site should know that I've already rejected 4 times from AdSense Program! And waiting to be rejected for the 5th time!
Let's start our AdSense concern. AdSense provide a specific set of rules for publishers. You can find it here- AdSense Program Policy. But very few of them read this carefully and consequently they suffer and lose their account.
So I will try my best to make the rules clear to you. Let's start.
- Your site must be easy to navigate. And it should be user friendly.
- It shouldn't contain any types of illegal, matured, adult or violent contents.
- It shouldn't redirect users to unwanted websites.
- It shouldn't contain any copyrighted material.
- It shouldn't contain any types of hacking, cracking or gambling related contents.
- It shouldn't contain any pop out ads that bore users. Know More . . .
- Don't place any third party Ads (Although AdSense allow this).
- Your site should have sufficient visitors. But make sure that it doesn't get traffic only from a certain source. And never participate any paid-to-click program to increase your site traffic.
- And finally try to publish the unique contents that drives more traffic.
After Getting AdSense - Be Careful!
- The very first thing you need to do after getting AdSense is to be careful. Because your AdSense account maybe disabled at any time!
- Never click your own Ads. And not a single click to test.
- Never encourage others to click the Ads by any means.
- Never try to make artificial clicks.
- Place the Ads in a way so that it does't disturb the visitors.
- The Ads should be distinguishable from your site's contents.
- And finally follow all the rules that you did before getting AdSense.
If this post is useful for you then please let me know it by your valuable comments.