Recent posts widget can increase your page views to a great extent. When someone is on your blog and reading a topic he may find another topic useful from recent post list. So adding a recent posts widget is also important for attracting readers to stay long in your site.
But there maybe many other widgets in your blog. And adding too much widget is boring and it also looks odd.
- First, sign in to your blogger account and go to design.
- Then hit on layout button from the left pane.
- Click on Add a Gadget (Select gadget from top).
- Now copy and paste the following code into the content box.
- Now save the gadget and view your blog.
Remember, here I used my blog link. You must change the red part of the code with your blog name. And just change the red part. Nothing else.
Customization: You can also customize the code as below.
- Max Posts = 7. That means how many posts will be shown. You can change this as 5, 6 or more.
- Scroll Delay = 175. If you write 100, it will increase the speed. And if you wanna make it slower then use more than 175.
- Direction = Left. That means your post will be moved from right to left. You can also use right.