Many of you may dislike typing. Specially when you got any scanned paper or image file and need to convert into text. But you don't need to type the text. You can simply convert it online just by uploading the file!
Yes. This service is provided by OnlineOCR.net. It's totally free of cost. And there is no need to register. And it supports about 32 languages including English.
Follow the steps below to convert your image or PDF:
- First go to this site- http://www.onlineocr.net/
- Now at the bottom of this page you'll find an option named Choose File. Here you can choose your desired image (JPG, JPEG, BMP, TIFF, GIF) file.
- Now at the right to Choose File another option will be available named Upload. Click on it.
- Just below the Choose File you'll see a button named Recognize. When you click on it, the file will be converted into text.
- Before hitting on Recognize make sure you've chosen the desired Recognition language and Output format.
- If file is selected and uploaded then you may need to enter the captcha. Enter it and hit on Recognize button.
- If you wanna receive the file in .doc format then download the file on your PC.
Stay with Marks PC Solution to get more interesting IT topics!