PDF is one of the most popular method if you wanna share your files. Specially when sharing any report, form or document, PDF is the most reliable and acceptable file format.
By the way, most of the people use dopdf or other 3rd party software to convert their files into PDF. A procedure of PDF conversion is also posted in this blog. But if you use Microsoft Office 2010 probably you don't need any other third party software to convert your files into PDF.
You can convert your files into PDF from the following programs:
- Access 2010
- Excel 2010
- OneNote 2010
- PowerPoint 2010
- Project 2010
- Publisher 2010
- Visio 2010
- Word 2010
To save your files into PDF do the following:
- Open any of the above listed programs (ie. Word, Excel or Access) from Microsoft Office 2010.
- Then hit on the File tab located at the upper left corner of the screen.
- Now click on Save as to open Save as box.
- Enter the file name in the File Name box.
- Now select PDF (*.pdf) from the Save as Type option.
Note: In some cases this system may not produce the desired file quality. If this happens then try this system to convert your files.
Stay with Marks PC Solution to get more interesting IT topics!