Everything is getting smart. From Cell Phone to Wrist Watch, nothing goes unsmart. Due to the growing demand of the consumers, we notice extreme competition among the manufacturers. Even software giant Microsoft is now producing more electronic goods. Recently they've released a new device called Microsoft Band. It's the first device powered by Microsoft Health. The involvement of Microsoft with health products is quite admiring.
Though the device has been named as Microsoft Band, I like to call it Smart Band! Yeah, it's really smart! At one end, it eases your communication. On another end, it tracks your important physical data.
Microsoft Band is an Innovation
Microsoft band is first of this type device. Other tech firms including Apple and Samsung have introduced Smartwatch so far. But Microsoft Band is far more useful. And I think it's superior.
What you can do with this?
- Live Healthier: 24-hour heart rate tracking, Sleep tracking, GPS run mapping.
- Be More productive: E-mail, Calendar, Timer & Alarm.
- Stay Connected: Cross platform supported, Text messaging, Notifications.
Compatibility - Cross Platform
- Windows Phone
- 24-Hour Heart Rate Monitor
- Built-in GPS
- Bright Display
- Sleep Tracking
- Calorie Tracking
- Text Messaging
- Facebook & Twitter
- Timer & Stopwatch
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Virtual Keyboard
- Band Material: Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Size: 11mm x 33mm
- Display: Capacitive TFT (1.4")
- Resolution: 320 x 106 pixels
- Battery Life: 48 Hours of Normal Use
- Charge Time: Less than 1.5 Hours
- Battery Type: Dual 100 mah Lithium-ion
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 (Low Energy)
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty