Hello Android guys! Today I'm gonna share smartphone charging tips with you. With expert opinion I've blended my own experience and views. After applying these tips you can share me your opinion. I will be waiting for feedback.
The following tips are applicable for -
- Phones that are operated by Android OS
- Phones that are powered by Lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries
Smartphone Charging Tips . . .
- Before you Charge: Before you plug in your device to the charger, close all the unnecessary applications. Also turn off the Mobile Data, Wi-Fi, Location Services, Bluetooth etc if these are not necessary to be turned on.
- Placement: Keep your phone over a hard surface while charging. Don't keep it over soft things i.e. your bed. You can also keep back site up so that it can release the heat. Or you can put something below your phone to detach it from the surface. Surely it will keep your device cool and help charge faster.
- Connection: Sometimes your charging cable may not be plugged in properly to the adapter. In that case your phone might be charging slowly. But don't do that ever. Make sure that the adapter is properly inserted to the socket and your charging cable is properly inserted to the adapter and to the phone. If you live in a heavy lightning area then avoid charging your phone during the thunderstorm.
- Charger: Only use the charger that comes with your device. If not possible, then use a charger from recommended category. Avoid using high capacity charger with a low capacity phone. i.e. Your phone manufacturer proved a charger with output capacity of 1.0 A. In that case you shouldn't use a charger with output capacity 2.0 A. Using the wrong charger may affect battery life.
- Charging Range: Never empty your battery. Try to recharge before it goes below 20%. Some people say that not to charge 100% always. But I don't see any problem. You can fully charge your phone. Once your battery is full your device will automatically stop taking charge. But you can unplug the charger after full charge to avoid any accident. Recharge your phone even when not in use. Keeping it chargeless may hamper battery life.
- Using Phone during Charge: It's good not to use your phone while charging. Specially you should avoid using Internet when charging your device. Cause it will produce too much heat that may slow down the charging process. Some people have bitter experience when charging and using Facebook at the same time. So, if you badly need to use your device while charging, make sure its temperature is not as hot as it may burst!
So guys, I would like to say something at the end. Don't be so serious! Smartphones are not for using years after years. Cause whatever the configuration is, it's bound to be obsolete within 2 years at most.
The above tips are shared with you based on experts' opinion and my personal experience. I've tried to provide the best tips regarding your phone and battery life. Again I would like to inform you that, Marks PC Solution is not responsible if these tips cause -
- Any damage to your phone
- Any damage to your charger
- Any damage to your phone battery
- Any kind of loss i.e. financial or something else