The ranking of a website depends on several factors. It depends on Google Page Rank (known as PR), Alexa Traffic Rank, Number of Backlinks, Social Sharing and so many. And to check the status of a site, there are hundreds of extensions available for Internet browsers. And some websites also help you measure the site's worth ie. Stat my Web.
But my personal choice for this purpose is Web RankToolbar. You can install this toolbar with your browser. And you can check the status of any site within seconds. Today I'm gonna show you how to install this toolbar on Firefox and Google Chrome.
Follow the steps below:
- First, make sure you are using Google Chrome or Firefox.
- If you are a chrome user then click here. And Firefox users can use this link.
- Chrome users will get several toolbars with Web Rank SEO. You can choose either the first one or any other toolbar as you like and then hit on Add to Chrome. And Firefox users should click on Add to Firefox button.
- Then click on install. Firefox should be restarted. But chrome doesn't need to be restarted.
- Now you are almost done. Chrome users must see this like an icon at the upper right corner. And Firefox users will get it like a horizontal bar.
This is really a handy tool for the webmasters and bloggers. As they often need the check the status/ranking of different sites.