As a new user of Windows 8 (Consumer Preview, Developer Preview) you might be afraid when you notice that My Computer Icon is missing from desktop. And instead of desktop there are some metro apps.
In this post you're getting rid of this problem. To show My Computer/ Computer Icon on desktop follow the steps below:
- First go to Desktop (Hint: Windows Logo + D).
- Now right click on the desktop and select Personalize located at the bottom of the menu.
- In the next screen find Change Desktop Icons from the left panel and hit on it.
- Now select the Desktop icons you wanna see on your desktop.
- You can select Computer, Recycle Bin or Control Panel as your choice.
- Now select OK and see the result.
You can also change the icon style from here.
Stay with Marks PC Solution to get more interesting IT topics!