Any Video Converter Ultimate (AVC Ultimate) is a reliable software for working with your media files. With this tool, you can convert video files, capture video from screen or webpage with audio, download videos from YouTube, burn video files to disk . . .
About the Software
- Name: Any Video Converter Ultimate
- Version: 5.8.0
- Publisher: Anvsoft Inc.
- Type: Media Converter
- File Type: Executable
- Download Size: 36.4 MB
No special system requirement. Works with any running version of Windows OS.
Features & Advantages
- Fast and reliable
- Works with more than 200 video formats
- Preserves the original quality
- Different output profiles for different devices
- Converts CD/ DVD into popular formats & vice versa
- Record video from website or computer screen with sound!
- Download Audio/ Video from online
- Play all kinds of Audio/ Video files
- Video Editing (Split, merge, crop, rotate, special effect, watermark . . .)
Download > Install > Run . . .
- Download Any Video Converter from this link.
- Download the Serial Key from here.
- After completing the download, run avc-ultimate.exe from your PC.
- Choose your language > Accept the agreement > Change installation folder if necessary > Unmark Customer Experience option > Install > Finish.
- The software will run immediately!
Note: During the installation, you may be asked to choose Download the Software anyway. You should proceed. When you're required to enter the License code, simply use the username and serial key you've downloaded from step 2.
Tips and Tricks . . .
- Personalize your settings using the gear icon located at the top right corner.
- For video conversion, go to Convert Video tab > Add Video > Choose Video > Choose an Output Profile from the right > Adjust the settings from the right sidebar if necessary > Hit on the Convert Now button.
- To spit a video, again go to Convert Video > Add Video > Choose Video > Hit on the Scissor icon > Now the video will be playing > You've to set the start and end point [ ] and then press OK > Now select the clipped portion of the video > Hit on the Convert this item icon > Get the file from destination folder.
- To record any video from webpage/ from your computer screen, go to Record Video tab > Set your destination folder > Hit on the Record Now button > Make sure the video is playing > Press Ctrl + F7 to start recording > Again press Ctrl + F7 to stop > Get the recorded file from destination folder. The funny thing is that, it will record the video with sound even if you have no speaker plugged in!
- AVC supports more than 200 video sharing sites. To download a video, go to Convert Video tab > Hit on the Add URL(s) button > Copy the link from that site and paste it here > Hit on the Start Download button.
Hope everyone will enjoy this nice tool. If you need any help, please knock me . . .