Though losing market share gradually, Nokia is still connecting people. Many of us still like Nokia Cell Phones due to its reliability, durability and reasonable price. This post is for the users as well as for the fans of Nokia.
In this post you'll find some secret codes for your Nokia mobile phone. All codes may not work with all versions of Nokia. And many of these codes will work with most of the models.
Precaution: Though very much useful, some of these codes may be harmful too! So use these codes with care. Don't take any unnecessary risk while trying them. I'm trying my best to clarify the functions of these codes for your convenience. So before using read the results carefully.
Type the following codes on the main Screen:
- *#06# to see the IMEI number
- *#7780# to restore factory settings
- *#67705646# to clear the LCD display (Operator Logo)
- *#0000# to view software version and date
- *#746025625# SIM clock allowed status
- *#62209526# to display the MAC address of the WLAN adapter. This is available only in the newer devices that supports WLAN like N80
- #pw+1234567890+1# to show if SIM has any restrictions
- *#2820# to show bluetooth device address
- *#7370# to soft format the memory (For Symbian Phones)
Secret Menu: Allows you to view a secret menu about your phone
Type *#92702689# to activate secret menu. It includes the following information:
- Serial Number
- Manufacturing Date
- The Date of Purchase (If it was set)
- Date of last Repair (If found)
- Life Timer
Use the following code with care:
- *#3370# - Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) activation. Increase signal strength, better signal reception. It also help if u want to use GPRS and the service is not responding or too slow. Phone battery will drain faster though
- *#3370* - (EFR) deactivation. Phone will automatically restart. Increase battery life by 30% because phone receives less signal from network
- *#4720# - Half Rate Codec activation
- *#4720* - Half Rate Codec deactivation. The phone will automatically restart
If you forgot wallet code for Nokia S60 phone, use this code to reset it.*#7370925538#. Remember, your wallet data will be removed. You may be asked to enter the lock code. Default lock code is: 12345
Press *#3925538# to delete the contents and code of wallet.
Unlock service provider: Insert SIM, turn on the phone and press vol up (arrow keys) for 3 seconds, should say pin code. Press C, then press * message should flash, press * again and 04*pin*pin*pin#
Type *#7328748263373738# to reset security code. Default security code is 12345.