Many of you maybe already familiar with the Web Developers' SEO Cheat Sheet created by Danny Dover. It's really a nice sheet which contains some crucial SEO tips for the webmasters. In this post, I'm gonna share The Web Developer's SEO Cheat Sheet 2.2 with you. It's been last updated in February, 2014.
Before applying these tricks, you should know:
- This shit is very short and precise
- These tips are ideal for intermediate to advance users
- You should back up your site's code before applying these tricks
- It contains only on-page optimization tips
I've uploaded the file to Google Drive. It's completely free download without any adware or malware.
- Download MOZ SEO Cheat Sheet 2.2 (Only 110 KB)
- Unzip the folder and store the PDF file in a safe place.
- Enjoy the SEO tricks . . .
- Important HTML Elements i.e. Title Tag, Meta Description, Hyperlinks etc.
- HTTP Status Codes
- URL best practices
- Robot Control Syntax
- Sitemap Syntax
- Important User Agents
- Important Meta Data
- Google Authorship
- Targeting Multiple Languages
- Mobile Web Developments
- Important Links i.e. Webmaster Tools, Developer Tools etc.
This is only a 4-page PDF file. But it contains so many information that some of them I've never applied. So, use these codes or techniques in your own responsibility. If you face any problem, of course share with us . . .