Facebook users may often face several problems. In most of the cases the issue is privacy. To most of the users Facebook account is very important. As a result neither they can delete it nor keep it. In this situation Facebook provides a facility to deactivate the account temporarily.
When you deactivate your account, your profile and all information associated with it disappears from the Facebook immediately. People on Facebook will not be able to find or view any of your information.
To deactivate the Facebook account you can either follow this link or simply follow the steps below:
- Open your Facebook Account
- Now look at the top right corner of the page and click on down arrow and select Account Settings
- Now click on Security option under the General
- Now click on "Deactivate your account" (The last option of Security Setting)
- Now you will be taken a new page for confirmation. Confirm it.