Sometimes you may need to share images with someone. You can simply mail him. Or you can share images in Facebook, Google Plus or in any platform. But this may not satisfy you. Maybe you wanna share with specific people.
In that case you can use free image hosting service. There are many websites that provide this service. I recommend you Postimage.org. And this is very handy and popular too. You can also register for free if you need to use the uploaded images in the future.
Its use is very simple. Follow the simple steps below:
- Visit postimage.org
- Have a look at the upload option. Image, Url and Many images. If you just want to upload from PC then choose image option. Or if you need to upload from an URL then choose URL
- Hit on Choose Files and select the image you need to upload
- Now choose content type.
- Hit the upload button.
- After uploading you will get some links. These are the links that you can share with your friends, blogs, forums or websites.
- For normal purpose use the URL that appears in the Link box.
- Here is an example: http://postimage.org/image/6rwmoq7x9/
If you wanna keep it further then register for a new account first. Then you will see a button named My Images. Your uploaded images will be stored there.